for 1-year or 2-year Master in Management (MIM) applicants
- A minimum of 16-year education with the bachelor degree or its equivalent
- A minimum of 3-year work experience or its equivalent
- GMAT or GRE* Score (may be waived by Preliminary Screening*)
- TOEFL PBT 550, iBT 80 / IELTS 6.0 / TOEIC 750 (applicable to those who have not completed their undergraduate or graduate program in English)
Official scores may be sent directly from the testing institutions to the admissions office
GRE DI Code: 0340
TOEFL DI Code: B407
Candidates who do not meet the qualifications, as well as candidates who wish for a GMAT waiver, are required to take a Preliminary Screening prior to application. Email the following two documents to the administration office (firstname.lastname@example.org) by the Preliminary Screening Deadline.
- Scanned PDF of the official transcript
- English language test score (if applicable)
for Fall 2018
|Preliminary Screening Deadline||Application Deadline||On-site Interview Date|
|June 12||June 19||June 23|
|July 10*||July 17*||July 21*|
*Only applicable to applicants who do not need visa application upon enrollment (domestic applicants).
Entrance Exam and Interview
For those who have 3 years of work experience, the admission will be a interview and assessment of application documents. We will arrange a telephone or SKYPE interview for those living outside Japan. Applicants without 3 years of work experience are required to take an essay exam in addition (apart from the 3 essays required upon submitting the application documents).
The application fee for the MIM is JPY 20,000. Applicants are required to pay the fee by bank transfer (details in application form) or PayPal. Please select either of the buttons below when using the PayPal from overseas/Japan. The amount shown by PayPal includes the remittance charge.
Click here for overseas remittance
Click here for domestic remittance