Many business schools have started offering a program called a “Global MBA” in recent years. A Global MBA is an MBA program that provides management education to multinational students. In many cases, it is necessary to take a curriculum offered during the day and at night as part of a Full-Time MBA® program. Business schools all around the world are offering MBA programs as Global MBAs, but it is necessary to pay close attention to what makes them “global” programs. From the perspective of international certification, if at least four of the global elements below do not apply to the program, it cannot be considered a Global MBA.
- Discussions in English (required)
- Multinational students (required)
- Multinational exchange program (required)
- Multinational full-time teachers
- Study tour to overseas partner schools
- Internship in multinational companies