As we consider the challenges facing the Asia Pacific region—including aging populations, rising environmental concerns, and talent shortages—we are forced to marvel at the resilience and continuous reinvention that occurs in this region. Join distinguished speakers and management education leaders from across the Asia Pacific region to consider how current challenges can be converted into innovations and how business schools are leading this change.
- Schedule - 10/29,30,31
- Theme - Innovations in Business Schools
- Location - NUCB Business School 7min from the Nagoya Central Station by Taxi / 5min from the Hotel by walk / 3 Starbucks in the walk distance
- Hotel - Nagoya Kanko Hotel
- Bonus - Exclusive tour of Toyota's production plant in Nagoya and a guided campus tour of NUCB Business School.
- Strengthening regional business school partnerships
- Incorporating current tech trends into curriculum
- Rethinking entrepreneurship
- Interactive teaching and learning approaches
- Social responsibility for (future) leaders