Dr. Stettner an Assistant Professor of Strategy, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship at Tel Aviv University – department of Strategy. He holds a Ph.D. from Tel Aviv University and completed his post-doctoral research at the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology. teaches courses on strategic management, innovation, and business simulation at the undergraduate, graduate, and executive levels.
He frequently reviews for Strategic Management Journal, Organization Science, Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal, Journal of Management Studies, California Management Review, Journal of Business Venturing, Organization Studies, and Research Policy. Dr. has had extensive experience working with several start-up firms operating in the software and semiconductor industries. He held a variety of managerial, and technology focused positions in both Israel and the United States.
Strategic Management, Strategic Innovation, Technological Innovation
Ph.D., Tel Aviv University
- Stettner Uriel (2019) Making a difference: Thoughts on management scholarship from the editorial team. European Management Journal 37 (3)
- Stettner Uriel (2019) What drives exploration? Convergence and divergence of exploration tendencies among alliance partners and competitors. Academy of Management Journal
- Stettner Uriel (2017) Following the Code: Spillovers and Knowledge Transfer. Review of Network Economics 16 (3)
- Stettner Uriel (2017) Is oprah contagious? the depth of diffusion of demand shocks in a product network. MIS Quarterly 41 (1) :0276-7783
- Stettner Uriel (2016) Network dynamics and knowledge transfer in virtual organisations. International Journal of Industrial Organization 48 :0167-7187