PgDip in Business Administration Admissions
September 2021 Enrollment
|Admission Round||Document Submission||Interview Date||Results Announced|
|Round 5||6th - 21st May||29th May||1st June|
|Round 6||3rd - 18th June||26th June||29th June|
|Round 7||8th - 23rd July||31st July||3rd August|
|A.O.Round (Final)||Anytime until 6th August Deadline||21st August||27th August|
At the time of application, you must have graduated from a high school as defined in Article 50 of the School Education Law, be at least 25 years old, and have the required number of years of work experience. The required number of years of work experience differs depending on your final educational background.
- 4-year university graduates: 3 years
- Junior college or vocational school graduates: 5 years
- High school graduates: 7 years
- For those who have dropped out of a four-year university, three to seven years of work experience is required, depending on the number of credits already earned and the number of years in school. For those who have dropped out of a four-year university, three to seven years of work experience is required, depending on the number of credits already earned and the number of years in school. The number of years of work experience required will be determined by the results of the course qualification screening.
If you do not meet the above qualifications, you may apply for the course qualification examination in advance. Please send the required documents listed on the right to the university office at least one week before the application period begins. If you wish to take the screening, please contact the university office by phone or e-mail in advance.
Address: 1 Nishiki, Naka-ku, Nagoya, Aichi 460-0003
3-1, Nishiki 1-chome, Naka-ku, Nagoya City, Aichi Prefecture
NUCB Business School
Nagoya Marunouchi Tower Campus Office
Please mark the envelope "Application form."
- Resume (any format)
- Curriculum vitae (any format)
- Certificate of graduation or certificate of enrollment
- Transcript of Academic Record or Certificate of Credit Acquisition
|PgDip in Business Administration||60|
For the Certificate Program, the first screening (document review) will be conducted based on the application documents, and the result of acceptance or rejection will be notified by e-mail. For those who pass the document screening, a second screening with an interview will be conducted on the selection date.
- Please transfer the course selection fee and submit the required documents.
- If you pass the first screening by documents, you will be informed of the interview date and time by e-mail.
- Please print out the interview screening sheet sent to you by e-mail and bring it with you to the interview.
- The results of the second round of interviews will be sent to you by mail.
- Complete the course procedures, including payment of course fees, by the course registration deadline.
We accept online applications. Please submit your application documents online or by e-mail. Please follow the steps below.
- Click on the "Apply Online Here" button and fill out the Application Form online.
- Pay the application fee by bank transfer.
- Submit the application documents online.
The application process will end at 18:00 on the application deadline.
Please fill out the "Application for Admission" online.
Please pay the application fee by one of the following methods.
Please transfer the application fee (22,000 yen) to the following bank account. (The applicant is responsible for all bank charges.)
Bank Name: Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Branch Name: Nagoya Branch
Account number: Ordinary 7705922
Payee Name: School Corporation Kurimoto Gakuen
If you are using internet banking, please transfer the course selection fee to the above account and submit a screen shot of the screen to prove the transfer online.
Please transfer the application fee (22,000 yen) to the following account. Please submit an overseas remittance request form along with the other application documents online.
Bank: Mie Bank, Ltd.
Bank: Mie Bank, Ltd.
(A/C No.: 0757624)
Payee: Gakkou Houjin Kurimoto Gakuen
We do not accept payment by cash or money order. The course selection fee will not be refunded for any reason whatsoever once it has been paid.
Please submit your application documents by one of the following methods.
*If you have a Google account
Click on the "Submit Online Here" button and attach your documents.
▼If you do not have a Google account.
Please send your application documents as an attachment to the email address for submitting application documents (firstname.lastname@example.org) and send it by email.
[All applicants must submit the following documents].
- Two essays
- Certificate of graduation (or expected graduation) from the last school attended (if you have completed a graduate course, please submit the certificate from the university as well)
- Academic transcript of the last school attended (for those who have completed graduate school, please submit the university certificate as well)
- Photograph (length 40mm x width 30mm/JPEG or PNG)
- Certificate of transfer of the application fee
[Additional documents to be submitted if applicable].
- Certificate of dispatch: Applicants who are dispatched by a company (any format is acceptable)
- Medical Certificate: Applicants who need special consideration for entrance examination and school attendance
- (Please submit a copy of your family register, certificate of residence, or other document proving that you are the same person.
[Foreigners: Additional documents to be submitted].
- Alien Registration Card or Passport
- Health certificate
- Certificate of ability to pay study abroad expenses
- Certificate of Japanese Language Proficiency Test (Level 1) or Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students "Japanese as a Foreign Language" (250 points or above)
- Documents proving English proficiency such as TOEIC, TOEFL, etc.: Only for those who wish to take classes in English (IELTS, TOEIC, and TOEFL scores taken online are accepted)
About course fees
1-year course: 820,000 yen (registration fee: 50,000 yen + course fee: 710,000 yen + education enhancement fee: 60,000 yen) 2-year course: 1,590,000 yen (registration fee: 50,000 yen + course fee: 1,420,000 yen + education enhancement fee: 120,000 yen)
Those who pass the course selection must transfer the course fee by the designated date and complete the necessary procedures. The course fee must be transferred by bank transfer by the deadline of the course registration. If payment is not made by the deadline, the student will be disqualified from the course.
- If you do not pay the course fee and submit the course documents within the deadline, the course permission will be cancelled. If you wish to withdraw from the course for any reason, please be sure to contact us.
- The course fee and course application documents will not be refunded under any circumstances.