Exchange students are automatically allocated a comfortable, single-occupancy room in one of the NUCB Business School’s international student residences, allowing them to settle quickly and focus on their studies from the very first day of their stay.
The private rooms in the Chiyoda Residence are fully furnished and equipped with appliances to ensure a comfortable living space. In addition, the facility is conveniently located near the center of Nagoya with just a 3-minute walk to the nearest train station, making it easily accessible from anywhere in the city.
Higashiyama Global Center
The Higashiyama Global Center, newly established in 2010, is a residential facility for graduate students with 44 private rooms, seminar rooms, a library, and a fitness center. It is located in the suburbs of Nagoya, just a five-minute walk from the nearest train station, and offers a relaxing living space.
We offer scholarships for working professionals, students who wish to study abroad, and international students from overseas.
For Japanese or Resident Students
- Educational training benefit system of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- NUCB Scholarship
For Outgoing Exchange Students
- Travel expenses to partner schools
- Scholarships for short-term study abroad
- Scholarships for non-partner schools
For International Students
- JASSO (Japan Student Services Organization )
- MEXT (Ministry of Education)
- NUCB BS Tuition Fee Remission System