Chiyoda Residence - City life in downtown Nagoya
Located in the middle of Nagoya's downtown area, Sakae, in the Naka Ward. Single occupancy room, fully furnished including basic appliances.
Easy access within the city
- To the nearest station (Kamimaezu Station) - 6 minutes' walk
- To the center of the city (Sakae) - 3 minutes by subway
- To JR Central Tower and Nagoya Station - 10 minutes by subway
Safe and secure living space
Surveillance cameras are installed in 5 common areas and the entrance has 2 locks to ensure security for residents. There are also digital lockers where mail and packages for students are received and kept.
Comfortable indoor environment
The Chiyoda Residence provides 94 fully furnished rooms. Furniture includes: 1 desk, 1 chair, 1 bookshelf, 1 closet; Appliances include: 1 air conditioner, 1 refrigerator, 1 washing machine, 1 microwave oven, 1 vacuum cleaner In addition, you can enjoy high-speed WiFi in each room. (rooms are approx. 24m²)
Car and Bicycle Parking
Students can park their cars and bicycles in the parking lot next to and inside the building. The parking lot can accommodate 15 vehicles, and the bicycle parking area can accommodate 57 bicycles and 7 motorcycles.
- Move-in fee: 50,000 JPY
- Monthly rent: 61,500 JPY
- Monthly utility charges: 9,250 JPY
- Monthly common service fee: 3,000 JPY
- Monthly Housing Scholarship available